Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LTA Coaches!

LTA Coaches,
    Our agreement with the LTA to provide Tennisplayer as a benefit is up for review. The LTA is asking for testimonials from coaches who are using Tennisplayer and what they think!
    Any takers? I would appreciate your thoughts.
    John Yandell

Ok, where and to who should I write?
    Stotty

Comment

Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
      LTA Coaches,
      Our agreement with the LTA to provide Tennisplayer as a benefit is up for review. The LTA is asking for testimonials from coaches who are using Tennisplayer and what they think!
      Any takers? I would appreciate your thoughts.
      John Yandell
      Testimonials? Why doesn't their top brass log in and take a look at the awesome catalog of top instructional resources and high speed video?

What do I need to do to gain LTA membership/certification so I can write them a testimonial? All joking aside, Stotty I'm sure will step up to plate. We need Nick Wheatley and David Sammel as well. Power in numbers.

Flood the LTA offices with your pleas for great education via Tennisplayer.net. Would be shameful for LTA to not provide coaches an invaluable resource like this. LTA needs to produce champions, the articles and information shared on this site will certainly not hurt in that development process.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
      Boca Raton

Comment

Stotty,
        You can send me an email directly! Videotennis@metricmail.com
        John

Comment

Stotty is in! I will email Nick!

Comment

So is Nick. Will post their testimonials.

Comment

Here is Stotty's:

Tennisplayer is the best coaching resource I have come across. I have used it daily for over six years. The articles, stroke archives, and technical breakdowns of strokes are enlightening and something no LTA performance coach should be without. Tennisplayer also has a great forum where coaches can interact. You can seriously raise your level of coaching by using Tennisplayer. Coaches who don't will be left behind.

Comment

Here is Nick's:

Tennisplayer is by far my most valuable coach education resource--and the most extensive and highest quality coaching resource on the internet. I wouldn't be half the coach I am today without Tennisplayer.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2413 users online. 14 members and 2399 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                X