X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• klacr
    replied
    Originally posted by stotty View Post
    Superb these short David Bailey clips. Concise and straight to the point. Some kids do this stuff quite naturally and others have to be taught. I showed the lateral hop (from the previous article) clip to a small group of 12 year-olds last week. They all took it in and were doing it well in no time.
    Stotty took the words out of my mouth. Advanced athletes have the knack to create and find these moves on their own, most are not as lucky. Awesome that David has created this catalog of moves so that all coaches and all levels know what to look for and know how to do it. Tennis is a game based on movement, impossible to get to next level without it.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
    Boca Raton

Leave a comment:

• stotty
    replied
    Superb these short David Bailey clips. Concise and straight to the point. Some kids do this stuff quite naturally and others have to be taught. I showed the lateral hop (from the previous article) clip to a small group of 12 year-olds last week. They all took it in and were doing it well in no time.

Leave a comment:

• johnyandell
    started a topic Fifth Golden Move: The Loaded Transfer

Fifth Golden Move: The Loaded Transfer

Let's get your thoughts on David Bailey's article, "Fifth Golden Move: The Loaded Transfer"

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8137 users online. 5 members and 8132 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
X