Stroke Archives Coping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stroke Archives Coping?

I would like to watch a players "stroke archives" on a big screen TV. Eye sight isn't too good.
    Therefore I'd like to copy a players "stroke archives" to DVD & play on the TV.
    The problem is I have to cy each segment clip separately. There are many many segment clips & this is very time consuming.
    Has anyone found a way to copy all of a players "stroke archives " segments AT ONE TIME to a file for coping to DVD?

Let me get this straight you want to watch 10,000 stroke clips on a big screen TV? Why? How could that possibly help your tennis? I don't think that they are gonna let you download the whole site like that.

Comment

There are numerous advantages but I don't have the time to educate you on them. Use your creative imagination on the advantages of large size.

Regardless, the question is "do anyone know how to copy the archives all at once to computer hard drive"? If anyone does it would be appreciated if they'd share that knowledge w/those of us that could use it.

Thanks

Comment

K,

That's not the way the archive is set up and we wouldn't allow anyone to do that anyway. 10,000 files at once? Sorry. It's designed as an internet/personal computer resource. If you check out the Advanced Tennis DVDs (www.advancedtennis.com) there is incredible high speed footage set up already the way you want it on DVD.

Regards,
        John Yandell

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8068 users online. 7 members and 8061 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X