Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November Issue

Everyone,

Thank you for your cards and letters, and feverent emails... Aaron and I are hard at work on your behalf.

We SHOULD have the issue up by Sunday early AM California time, but definitely before the Niners kick off.

John

Their is going to be a big footwork article?

Comment

Originally posted by johnyandell
      We SHOULD have the issue up by Sunday early AM California time, but definitely before the Niners kick off.

John
      for some reason i found this kinda funny

Comment

Yes it was meant as a bit of a joke, and apparently it was successful...

Comment

Where was that big foot work article by the Australian coach?

Comment

It's one of the things that is coming. It's a new series from David Bailey. Probably Feb or March next year.

Comment

This is just a comment. Because I enjoy the instructive nature of "Your Strokes" portion of TennisPlayer, I usually view that section first in each issue. However, I had some trouble locating the newest segment (on the forehand volley) in the November issue. I finally was able to view it in the "New Issue" section but it is still not listed under the "Your Strokes" section.

Comment

Your Strokes link

Thanks for the post and the link is fixed. IF you find any other broken links please post them in the "Broken Links" section of the Forum.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8533 users online. 7 members and 8526 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                X