Barefoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barefoot

I am going to start playing tennis barefoot. I run barefoot everyday for about 2 to 3 hours. I think barefoot in tennis would improve my foot work. Being barefoot you don't land on the heel you land on the ball of the foot when running. If you land on your heel it will hurt. Playing barefoot you will get a better perception of how much weight you are puting on you legs and any hard landings will be felt and you will land lighter.

I guess you read up on pose running huh.

Comment

Yes I run pose.

Comment

Idiot

Either you are kidding or you must be an idiot!

Comment

Its not as far feched as you think.
          Sites

Info on minimalist bare foot running, tips to get you started, and sports equipment. Find out all of this plus tips on how to bet on running races.

Musculoskeletal injury prevention and human performance optimization start with the development of a fundamental skill of movement.

Comment

If you tape your feet to protect against blisters, it isn't that bad of an idea.

Comment

I would just put a pair of shoes on if stared getting blistered.

Comment

In fantasy football, if some league manager makes an unreasonable trade offer, and it is accepted, the rest of the league managers can "veto" it and the league commisioner can even lock him out from all other league activity including future posts. It is kind of a system of checks and balances to protect the integrity of the league. I think it is time to vote on Marty, I vote to lock him out from all future posting.

Comment

Originally posted by stroke
                  I think it is time to vote on Marty, I vote to lock him out from all future posting.
                  That seems harsh. At least Marty is never personally insulting to anyone, even though other people are to him.
                  Also, it is not like he is spamming the forum with dozen messages a day.

I agree he seems to have a knack for ignoring people's comments, whether they be good advice or insults.

Comment

This is a good article on the subject. It makes you wonder if less shoe would be better for our feet. Years ago, the great players played in shoes that would be classified as walking shoes these days.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2387 users online. 2 members and 2385 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                    X