Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for John ... frame by frame high resolution photos ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for John ... frame by frame high resolution photos ...

Video is good - but, why aren't don't you use frame by frame photos? What in your opinion would be the advantage of using high resolution frame by frame photos from a coaching perspective? Anyone else with thoughts?

Ever try using the Hudl app on an iPhone or iPad. Great slow motion video. You can run what you film at regular speed, slow it down a factor of 8, or go frame by frame. And it is free. Since I installed it am no longer using my video camera.

Hudl provides video review and performance analysis tools for sports teams and athletes at every level.

Comment

I find it is helpful to see both the motion as a particlat instant of the stroke.

Comment

HS,
        I like still images and use them all the time. They are all over the articles. The problem with using regular cameras that take only still pictures is the frame rate. They run at most at about 15 frames per second. You are going to miss the key frames. You can take a still from any high speed video clip on the site and see exactly what you want.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8344 users online. 8 members and 8336 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X