Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about this for shoulder flexibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about this for shoulder flexibility?

Look at how deep Novak Djokovic's racquet drop is. He's got the kind of shoulder flexibility I've only seen in Roddick and Wayne Arthurs. Insane!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by lukman41985; 01-01-2007, 11:31 PM.

re: Shoulder flexibility

Here's my 14-year old. He does have a pretty big serve.
    Attached Files

Comment

Wow, that is impressive!

How tall is he? He looks tall.

Comment

He's 6' 3/4". Not the fastest server for his age group but one of the heaviest serves w/ nasty lefty-spin

Comment

Very interesting Pics, this young kid's shoulder flexibility is impressive, but look at the difference in the tip of their racquets at the low point of their drops. Djokovic's is at the bottom of his shorts, nearly to the back of his knee, somewhat similar to Roddick's drop, that is about as good as it gets. This young guy's racquet tip, at the low point is just past his waist, very good drop, but not in the same category as Djokovic's. His forearm is well past parallel though. This just shows that there is a lot of stuff going on to get to this "shoulder touched by God" unreal drop.
          Last edited by stroke; 01-09-2007, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Unfortunately, my camera doesn't have an autowinder so it's kind of luck when the photo is actually taken, but my son has already started his upward swing and I would estimate has raised the racquet a few inches - basically what I'm saying is he's not at his lowest point. I'm not saying that Djokovic's flexibility isn't extremely impressive but these are different views and completely different angles.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7672 users online. 8 members and 7664 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
            X