2019 Australian Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Australian Open

The draw is out. I am sure db will chime in here with his high level analysis of it, but 3 1st round matches really jump out to me, Raonic vs Kyrgios, Cilic vs Tomic, and Murray vs Bautista Agut. As we all know, this is what can happen when ratings tumble for players. Nick and Bernard may not be chuckling so much on this. Murray, whose ranking fell for completely different reasons than Nick and Bernard, probably will not be able to get past RBA. I can't see Nick dealing well with the frustration of playing the Raonic serve 3 out of 5 sets. Tomic, whose game I have always really liked, may actually have a chance, but we all know Cilic is so professional, and if Bernard is to get past him, he will really have to earn it. I would not want to bet on that. Oddsmakers have Raonic at about 55% chance of winning match, RBA at about 70%, and Cilic about 80%.
    Last edited by stroke; 01-10-2019, 05:26 AM.

Then there is Federer vs Istomin...

Comment

The Draw

https://www.perfect-tennis.com/wp-co...sOpen-Draw.pdf
      Stotty

Comment

Poor Murray...looks like the end:

A tearful Andy Murray says next week's Australian Open in Melbourne could be the last tournament he plays in his career.
        Stotty

Comment

Slow going thus far. Waiting for that long 5 set high quality match that wakes the tourney up. Berdych has lost just 15 games thus far going into round 3. Looking real good.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
          Boca Raton

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2683 users online. 8 members and 2675 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
          X