Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Lewit Tennis Academy Summer Camps

Hi,
    We are gearing up for the 2019 summer season at our high performance camp in Londonderry, Vermont. Check out this document to find out more.
    Chris Lewit Tennis Academy Vermont is one of the premier high performance tennis training centers in North America, developing champions from the United States and Canada--and from around the world. We specialize in small group training under the direct supervision of experienced USTA High Performance professional coach, Chris Lewit—former #1 for Cornell and Pro Circuit competitor—and his team of trained coaches. In addition, we feature world-class physical training by Jamil Wilkins, professional trainer and 2020 Olympic hopeful in the 400 meter hurdles, and professional mindfulness/yoga training by Kim Lewit, RYT-500.

Hello chrislewit...I read your post with great interest. It sounds like a very rewarding experience for any potential player attending. I have sent you a private message on the forum. Please take a look at it and contact me if you feel like it.
    don_budge
    Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Thanks amigo. Email me directly Chris@ChrisLewit.com

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2310 users online. 8 members and 2302 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
      X