2019 Delray Beach Open...ATP 250...Delray Beach, Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Delray Beach Open...ATP 250...Delray Beach, Florida

Official singles, doubles and qualifying draw from the tournament archive in men's professional tennis on the ATP Tour.

Nick "The Jerk" Kyrgios and a host of others. Francis Tiafoe, Bernard Tomic...Juan Martin Del Potro all in the house. Wasn't this tournament the subject of a recent article on this site? Let's just see how the action heats up here. The tallest players on the tour in the house...Reilly Opelka, John Isner and Ivo Karlovic. Big serving modern tennis!!!
    don_budge
    Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

The champions tour took place the last three days in Delray Beach. pretty awesome sight. Those guys still got it and one of them in particular has some of the most sublime volleys you will ever see on this site. But I don't wanna give a way too much. And Tommy Haas still looks as solid as when he was top 5 in the world. Gorgeous backhand.

The week should be entertaining, assuming all players hold their commitment and show up. Opelka lives 20 minutes away in West palm Beach so he has the luxury of sleeping in his own bed this week.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
    Boca Raton

Comment

Nick has come out for his second round match vs Albot in full flight way too cool for school vintage form. He has thrown away the first set. Will he tap out, engage, or just continue the match sticking with the cool mode. Such drama, and lucky ticket holders.

Comment

Can you say bipolar? I watched it.

Comment

Radu Albot wins the Delray beach Open. Pretty Impressive run. His game never came into its own until his late 20's. At 29, he is playing the most complete tennis of his life. For all the talk of prodigies and wunderkids taking the world by storm, to truly reach full potential both mentally and physically, you still need many years. Being the best at 20, 21, 22 may seem like a milestone, but it's not until you are much older that you can truly absorb and appreciate it.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
          Boca Raton

Comment

Utterly fantastic too to see Daniel Evans in the final. I like his game very much. The attitude too. I really like this guy. I don't care what anybody says about him. He who is without sin cast the first stone. Hopefully the demons are in the rearview mirror. Cocaine is something you only wish on your enemy.
            don_budge
            Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8138 users online. 11 members and 8127 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
            X