My Mentor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by don_budge

Oh yeah...he is all of that. He posted this video as well.
    Gee, thanks for preserving it even after I deleted it.

Comment

Originally posted by bottle View Post

Gee, thanks for preserving it even after I deleted it.
      Well, thanks for deleting it again. Sometimes we all need a brother in blackface to help us out. (I refer to Al Jolson singing "Mammy" in case someone still wants to go online and watch it-- the one in blackface with white ladies in nice jewelry listening with tears rolling down their face.)
      Last edited by bottle; 03-09-2019, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by don_budge View Post
        Every word pings like a soundly struck, crisp volley. Few words...tons of impact. Your father's influence is written all over your forum personna...privately too. Just like Kyle's...and Phil's and Stotty's. Even all of the forum contributors. God Bless all, each and every one of you and your families. All of your words help to bolster me as I hope mine do you. Like brothers. The respect between men is a strong love indeed.

Kyle...it is an act of brotherly love I am sure that John extended to you in his stay during Del Ray. You reciprocate to all of us with your touching memory. I feel like I know your father. I feel like I know your father 10splayer. They remind me of mine. My dear Father. Fathers who have taught their sons the word Respect. Fathers who have taught their sons where the point is to push back...to fight back if necessary.

Thank you Lord. Thank you Guys.
        Kyle...it's important for me that for you we end this thread on a sincere note. Thanks again to you and the others for sharing. This article and thread mean a great deal to me...just so you all know. Sincerely.

don_budge
        Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Thanks don_budge. I concur.
          The irony is not lost on me that the article was about my Father and yet the thing he could not tolerate was the vortex of chat rooms and forums. Thanks again for reading. I appreciate the kind words.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
          Boca Raton

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2716 users online. 3 members and 2713 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
          X