Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joachim Johansson High Speed Video

Hello,

I have seen this guy a couple of times in live matches, for example onces in stockholm open when he beat Rafael Nadal 7-6, 6-2 or something. To me he is the biggest hitter of the game! His serve (after Roddick, who is the best) is just awesome, he started out the match against Rafael Nadal with 8 straight aces! (the first 2 service games) I have heard that Joachim Johansson has the recorded the second fastest serve to date after Roddick and I wonder if anyone could confirm this?

Anyway, I would love to see some high speed Video featuring Joachim Johansson! just a thought since I believe no one hits the ball as hard as Joachim.

Thats my little request for the site, otherwise, what a great site!!!

Cheers/ Markus

Yeah well too bad he dropped out of Zagreb--where we are now filming...

We have some footage of him and maybe we'll get more at Indian Wells if he stays healthy.

Comment

Well, at least you are trying hard Hope you catch him soon. By the way, It would be nice to see Gael Monfils service in high speed video. It is kind of similiar to Roddick but still very different but it is easier to recon the differences on high speed video

Cheers/ Markus
      Last edited by markus_vafaan; 01-30-2007, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Yeah yeah yeah. We just need every player ever in the top 100 right?

Comment

You got the point there... guess you already understud that, but anyway had to ask for it.

Cheers/ Markus

Comment

Well I'll have to say 1/10th the players we have would still be a bargain. I'm sure you (and everyone else) appreciates that there isn't a similar resource in the world. So I'd go easy on the expectations and a little heavier on the appreciation.

Comment

I am really sorry if you got me like I did not apreciate your site. This is clearly the best tennissite available! I have been a member of both tennisone and virtualtennisacademy and this is truly the best.

I truly appreciated the site before and still do, when I first posted the thread I did not think of that you filmed at different tournaments and offcourse you can only film the players who play there.

Once again I love this site, (my favorite is the roddick serve analysis!)

Cheers/Markus

Comment

No worries and I appreciate the kind words. We push ourselves quite hard to do the things we do--and we plan to keep going!

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 3630 users online. 4 members and 3626 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                X