Upgrade!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade!

You may have noticed Tennisplayer was down for part of two days. We did a server upgrade that of course took way longer than predicted.
    AND we have launched the redesign both for phones and computers--although phone version is still not visible but will be soon.

What do you guys think of the new look, if anything?
    Last edited by johnyandell; 05-03-2019, 11:07 AM.

Looks much the same in the forum! I notice some the other pages have a more modernised look. What happened to the wire-framed bloke? I quite liked him.
    Stotty

Comment

Yeah Forum is next. Wire guy is still hitting balls in space. Gonna put a link for those who want to download him... The idea is to put the new issue page front and center.

Comment

You can still see Wireman here!

Comment

For last 2 days the link for tennisone website is not available.I have a valid subscription of tennisone along with tennisplayer. Is that site undergoing any maintenance work

Comment

some odd behavior...
            * seems like login gets confused, depending on how i login... clicking log out, above the forum, appears to log me out... but if i try to use the "login" above the forum, it doesn't do anything... i need to further "logout" where it says "you have been logged out of forums. please logouto of our main site....". seems like the login mechanism for the forum is separate from the home webpage (ie. the part that gives you article access)... so i need to logout of the main site, thenn login via the left hand pane. annoying, especially if logging in/out via mobile.

* messages show "old" alerts of new messages, even after clearing them

Last edited by nytennisaddict; 05-06-2019, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Manish,
              Both should be fine now. We were doing a server upgrade and it took longer than expected.

NY,
              Thanks we will look into it. Could be the residue of our upgrade

Comment

Tennisplayer.net after upgrade has become speedier and videos are playing very smoothly.Tennisone link is still not working till now.Hope that the server upgrade is completed quickly

Comment

I hope so as well!

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8355 users online. 8 members and 8347 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                  X