X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Federer Obsession: Part 1

Let's discuss William Skidelsky's article, "My Federer Obsession: Part 1"

Can anyone blame the guy?
    Federer's game has brought people to the sport and he is the most graceful of all players. It's an experience at any Federer match. Great article. I've seen Federer play at the US Open and Miami. Both times were a religious experience. I can only imagine Federer on the grass courts of Wimbledon, it must damn near be the second coming of Christ.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
    Boca Raton

Comment

I have just finished reading the book "Federer and Me," and truly enjoyed it. The author is obviously a big Federer fan, however the book correctly describes Federer as an artist who millions admire and respect. A number of years ago, a global survey was done asking people who is the most trusted and admired person in the world. Nelson Mandela was cited at the top of the list, however Roger Federer came in second, ahead of Bill Gates and Warren Buffet. What is even more amazing is that Federer was the only athlete on the top ten list. Federer transcends our sport and is an inspiration to people everywhere.

Norman Ashbrooke

Comment

Originally posted by ten1050 View Post
        I have just finished reading the book "Federer and Me," and truly enjoyed it. The author is obviously a big Federer fan, however the book correctly describes Federer as an artist who millions admire and respect. A number of years ago, a global survey was done asking people who is the most trusted and admired person in the world. Nelson Mandela was cited at the top of the list, however Roger Federer came in second, ahead of Bill Gates and Warren Buffet. What is even more amazing is that Federer was the only athlete on the top ten list. Federer transcends our sport and is an inspiration to people everywhere.

Norman Ashbrooke
        There will never be anyone else like him.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7836 users online. 4 members and 7832 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X