Testimonials Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testimonials Please!

We are updating some of our promo/sales info and would love to have some new testimonials.

What makes Tennisplayer different from other online instruction? What are your favorite parts? How has it helped you as a player? Or a coach?

What do you think of the new mobile friendly design?

Would you recommend it to others and why?

Or anything else you care to say!

I'll be the first to give it a crack.

How's this?

Tennisplayer.net has been and continues to be the pinnacle of online tennis instruction. Often imitated but never duplicated. The breadth and depth of instruction is unparalleled. The stroke archives alone is a lifetime's worth of work featuring high speed video of the best players hitting their best shots and patterns. All articles are educational and invaluably helpful if you are a player or a coach. My investment as a subscriber has been returned an infinite amount of times over through my lesson base and referrals as well as the friendships I have made as a result. Many articles have enlightened and significantly impacted the way I teach and coach my players, from strategy and tactics to fundamental technique, diagnosis and cure. The quality of writing, data driven statistics and analytical breakdown of all strokes has unquestionably advanced my career and status in the tennis industry. Tennisplayer.net is also mobile friendly, perfect for an on-court refresher and visual cues for my students or a quick reference during general conversation about playing and coaching. I have preached the powers of tennisplayer.net for years to my students and my colleagues. All of whom have thanked me endlessly for introducing them to a cornucopia of tennis content. Thank you Tennisplayer.net for the years of education, entertainment and contributions to the sport.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
    Boca Raton

Comment

Two great things about Tennisplayer.net.

Number one...it has withstood the test of time. I've been a member for going on ten years now.

Number two...bang for the buck. A virtual library of tennis knowledge at your fingertips.

Number three...unparalleled consistency. Every month seems to somehow get better.

Number four...a great place to sound off. Some great interaction with a great group of tennis junkies.

Tennisplayer delivers. Period. Connects the dots.
      don_budge
      Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

I have been a member for 14 years. Ever since I joined up, I hardly ever looked at any other tennis site. Tennisplayer has it all, and great contributors.

For example, I have always been interested in the biomechanics of tennis and Dr. Brian Gordons articles and videos are amazing. John Yandell really selects the right contributors and is very helpful in giving advice on strokes. What other site has a "Your Strokes" section, where users can submit videos of their strokes for analysis?

This is a friendly user site which keeps getting better and better with age.

Access other sites and you will often get contradictory information between them. Not here: one, all encompassing site, with no contradictory viewpoints.

It is a great site because it is monitored consistently by John Yandell, who puts a lot of time into it.

Facit: best there is out there if you are really committed to improving your game.

Comment

[QUOTE=don_budge;n81250]Two great things about Tennisplayer.net.

Number one...it has withstood the test of time. I've been a member for going on ten years now.

Number two...bang for the buck. A virtual library of tennis knowledge at your fingertips.

Number three...unparalleled consistency. Every month seems to somehow get better.

Number four...a great place to sound off. Some great interaction with a great group of tennis junkies..

Tennisplayer delivers. Period. Connects the dots.[/QUOT

Concur completely. I have been with John ever since he was with tennisone. Tennisplayer has taken tennis instruction to stand alone level. And to stay away from the TW Message Board
          Last edited by stroke; 08-08-2019, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Seems like a great topic for my first post here.

Q: what makes Tennisplayer different from other online instruction?
            A: Tennisplayer is the only online source where certified and distinguished experts give accurate and proven information. The sheer quantity of research and information available is second bar none. The level of detail is in many ways more concise and digestible than in person coaching with comparable results. There is no larger compendium of work of leading experts in their respective fields.

Q: What are your favorite parts?
            A: My favorite parts are the high speed video archives, bio mechanical breakdown on professional technique, and the myriad of lessons from grand slam pedigree coaches.

Q: How has it helped you as a player? Or a coach?
            A: I’ve improved my technique, understanding of the game, and gained a new passion for the sport now that my improved fundamentals allow me to see more consistent results.

Q: What do you think of the new mobile friendly design?
            A: The new mobile design is great! It’s hard to put down my phone sometimes.

Q: Would you recommend it to others and why?
            A: I recommend tennisplayer to anyone passionate about playing their best tennis and understanding the game at both the most fundamental and most advanced level. The game is much more enjoyable when you are winning more.

Comment

Thanks everyone. You guys are making me feel good. Hopefully others will join in!

Comment

Tennis player is old school but not old. No gimmicks, no add ons, and no emails constantly telling you the latest new thing that will make your serve “unbreakable” or your volleys “world class.” If you want fluff and advertising go elsewhere. Come here for good solid information that can make you better as a coach, a player and an admirer of the game. It’s like the Encyclopedia Brittanica of tennis. Or maybe borrowing from American Express, don't hit the court with out it.
                Last edited by arturohernandez; 08-08-2019, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Tennisplayer.net is by far the most complete and informative tennis website on the internet. The beginning of each month is met with anticipation about what new articles and subject matter will be discussed by cutting edge instructors. From the high-speed archives to world renowned coaches to intelligent conversations on the forum, "Tennisplayer" challenges me and inspires my thirst for more knowledge. As a USPTA & PTR instructor for over 35 years, it never ceases to amaze me how much there is to learn and I can thank "Tennisplayer" for providing most of the foundation for my teaching philosophy. John Yandell's dedication to the website and his "always pushing the enevelope" to provide the best instruction is to be applauded.

Comment

Tennisplayer.net has helped this old player reconnect with the only sport I've ever loved. The site has insights into modern technique but also presents fundamentals of technique which don't change. The articles on the biomechanics of serving have totally inspired me to try new things, backed up by amazing slow motion video and stories from the professionals. I like the feel of continuity with tennis of the past, the greats are remembered with respect, the site knows from where the game has come. Thank you.

Comment

Loving these.

Comment

The Tennis Player.net website is unique in tennis circles because the author has the wisdom and foresight to present detailed and technical information, yet allow its readers to discover that there are many valid pathways to superior performance.

Comment

Doc,
                          Thank you. I don't know about the wisdom part, but over the years I have become convinced that a lot of teaching is my way or the highway and the problem with that is there are a lot of highways to a lot of destinations.

Comment

Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
                            Loving these.
                            Tennisplayer.net "don't hit the court with out it." Is that too old school and cheesy for today?

Comment

Too cheesy! AMX has you beat on that one.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8624 users online. 10 members and 8614 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                              X