Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Apologies!

Everyone,

We set a record. Down for 6 days. Longest in our 15 year history! And thanks for all the emails, phone calls and texts. Makes me realize people value Tennisplayer!

Our genius programmer Manish went to Burning Man if you know what that is--and if you don't worth a Google. 75,000 people at an art and music festival in a Nevada desert and no connection within 50 miles. Remember when there was no such thing as the internet?

Anyway, back up now and the September issue is only a couple of days away! And yes we are formulating a back up plan for the next time Manish goes camping!
    Last edited by johnyandell; 09-02-2019, 04:22 PM.

Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
    Everyone,

We set a record. Down for 6 days. Longest in our 15 year history! And thanks for all the emails, phone calls and texts. Makes me realize people value Tennisplayer!

Our genius programmer Manish went to Burning Man if you know what that is--and if you don't worth a Google. 75,000 people at an art and music festival in a Nevada desert and no connection within 50 miles. Remember when there was no such thing as the internet?

Anyway, back up now and the September issue is only a couple of days away! And yes we are formulating a back up plan for the next time Manish goes camping!
    You don't know what you have until it's gone. Welcome back.
    don_budge
    Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

I had withdrawal symptoms...

Comment

Hurray! Glad you're back. Was worried it was just me...

Comment

Great to be back, John. We all love the website, especially us posters....means the world to us.
          Stotty

Comment

No kidding. I wanted to get on from the US Open and post my impressions of Djokovic on Friday. No dice. Glad it is back up!!

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2369 users online. 5 members and 2364 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
            X