Welby's book a must!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welby's book a must!

I strongly suggest to anyone interested in creating a rock solid foundation for their tennis game that they check out Ed Weiss' new book, "Secrets of a True Tennis Master." The book is about Welby Van Horn's tennis teaching system. It's beautifully laid out and it's a treasure trove of game building information.

I was honored to meet Welby recently at his book signing in conjunction with the Osmosis Clinic in Palm Springs. I've read the book from cover to cover a number of times and every time I do I discover something new and exciting. What's refreshing to me is that at 87 Welby has an open mind about the way the game is played today, but at the same time does a beautiful job of laying the groundwork for how to get there.

Cudos to Ed and Welby for collaborating on a wonderful book.

Scott Murphy

Welby Van Horn book

Thank you so much for your kind words - both Welby and I really appreciate them. We worked hard on the book with the hope that others would find it helpful to them so hearing that you have found the book to be so useful is wonderful to hear. For those interested in ordering the book, they can go to our website at www.welbytennis.com and order it. The cost is $16.99 plus shipping and handling. Thanks so much again for your thoughts. Thanks also to John Yandell for all of this support and also to Greg Swendsen for all of this great photos of the pros that we used in the book.
    Ed Weiss

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7858 users online. 9 members and 7849 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
    X