Antwerp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antwerp

Really good final between Stan and Murray. Stan won the 1st set looking like simply the better tennis player. Murray stayed strong and willed his way to winning the 2nd.

I didn't see the match but it's an amazing result for Murray. After being so long out of the game, it's a testament to his will power and ability. It's a shame players break down in tears so easily these days. It's almost becoming a manlike thing to show your emotions. How times change. Personally I prefer it if a man can hold it together. Where I grew up it was pretty much what being a man was all about.
    Stotty

Comment

Murray definitely won it playing ugly, not an easy on the eye game. Now Stan......

Comment

Huge win for Andy Murray in his attempt to reach the form he had. The win over Wawrinka is absolutely huge...after losing the first set to dig down deep and win the next two. Incredible stuff. Should Andy return to form and gain the seeding he is deserving of it will have a big impact on the draws. Never been a big Murray fan and still do not count myself as one I have to admit that the tour sorely missed him and it is a bonus that he is returning to form. Have to give him credit. Great tournament for Andy Murray.
        don_budge
        Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8015 users online. 6 members and 8009 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X