No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard from nytennisaddict ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard from nytennisaddict ?

He asked me to contact him the next time my daughter and I are heading to CaryLeeds. I sent him a PM but hasn't replied in days.

Originally posted by Error View Post
    He asked me to contact him the next time my daughter and I are heading to CaryLeeds. I sent him a PM but hasn't replied in days.
    The PM's don't get enough highlight on the forum so that you realize you have gotten one. I've gotten PM's and didn't realize I had one for a long time. I miss the little guy. He started out hot to trot but has petered out. Probably busy. Working hard.

Another guy I am missing is doctorhl. Anybody seen him? I wrote him a couple of emails and never heard back. Calling doctorhl? Where are you?
    don_budge
    Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

I'll text him for you.

J

Comment

thx jolly. error, i'll respond to your message now... basically i'm on vac, and free to play/meetup from dec20-jan6

Comment

Don_Budge: I never did get your emails. I might be looking in the wrong place. I had a total hip replacement in Sept, had a successful rehab and then on Dec 10 had a 99% proximal blockage of the “widow maker” coronary artery removed and stented(no symptoms or family history). But.... back on the courts now!!

Comment

Originally posted by doctorhl View Post
            Don_Budge: I never did get your emails. I might be looking in the wrong place. I had a total hip replacement in Sept, had a successful rehab and then on Dec 10 had a 99% proximal blockage of the “widow maker” coronary artery removed and stented(no symptoms or family history). But.... back on the courts now!!
            Ok doctorhl...I'll dig them up and resend. Good to have you back and sorry to hear of your travails. Widow maker...that doesn't sound good.
            don_budge
            Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2931 users online. 3 members and 2928 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
            X