Safin Backhand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safin Backhand

I hope this isnt in the wrong section. A article on safin's 2hander would be amazing in my opinion he has one of the most explosive 2handers ever. And alot of people i talked would like it also.

It's a great backhand and very simple in some ways.

If you look under Advanced Tennis there is a very detailed series on the two-hander which discusses Safin's backhand along with many others.

Some strokes are so distinctive and groundbreaking--Federer's fh, Roddick's serve, Pete's serve, that we sometimes give them extended treatment. I don't think Marat's backhand is in that category--it's tremendous but doesn't have any unique elements not shared by some of the other players. One of our writers may someday disagree and write a specific analysis.

Check out the backhand articles though and you will get the picture and see what it has in common and where it varies from which other top two-handers.
    Last edited by johnyandell; 05-19-2007, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnyandell
      It's a great backhand and very simple in some ways.

If you look under Advanced Tennis there is a very detailed series on the two-hander which discusses Safin's backhand along with many others.

Some strokes are so distinctive and groundbreaking--Federer's fh, Roddick's serve, Pete's serve, that we sometimes give them extended treatment. I don't think Marat's backhand is in that category--it's tremendous but doesn't have any unique elements not shared by some of the other players. One of our writers may someday disagree and write a specific analysis.

Check out the backhand articles though and you will get the picture and see what it has in common and where it varies from which other top two-handers.
      Thanks ur a smart kidd

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2433 users online. 8 members and 2425 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
      X