Rick Macci Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Macci Article

Great, uplifting, and incredibly insightful article – one of the best I’ve seen. Due to the technical nature of my work, I’m often asked if there is any particular Tennis coach I would trust to develop players – several exist but based on extensive research, my answer always morphs to Rick Macci – this article is another example why.
    Last edited by BrianGordon; 06-29-2007, 06:08 AM.

Macci article

I enjoyed it, too.

Particularly thought-provoking were Macci's thoughts on incorporating volleying in practice sessions.

Comment

ditto on Macci

some time ago when I was traveling on WTA tour ,my player wanted to try a new coach for clay court, her decision was to go see Macci and after reading all these articles he did, I must give him a full thumbs up... he is ver open minded on things and without a doubt one of the best in tennis teaching... there are tennis coaches who teach and there are tennis coaches who drill ,the question is where would you want your player to go?

Comment

Thanks to Macci

Rick,

Congratulations on breaking out of the pack (as far as I know) in your article on developing a transition game and volleying within the context of today's game.

I see so many players hit heavy groundstrokes and get a weak sitter reply only to allow it to land gently deep enough so that they are essentially starting the point over again. When Federer is playing well, he moves in to take advantage of such forcing shots.

Keep up the good work,

Robin Pratt
        (tennis player, observer, and coach for over 50 years)

Comment

Thanks

Thanks to everyone who wrote in. It's great to see that the passion for more complete play is there for many others.

Now I've got to go hang out 7am to 6am with mr.
          sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Rick

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7727 users online. 5 members and 7722 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
          X