David Bailey Webinar Today 4/2 - 4pm est

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Bailey Webinar Today 4/2 - 4pm est

Click the link below to join. It's free.
    Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a publicly traded company headquartered in San Jose, CA.

How was it? Anything that stuck with you?

J

Comment

Webinar was just ok, David Bailey was presenting his contact moves without being on a court. A lot of his shadow tennis. Didn't present anything new. He was a guest speaker on Ari Zuckerman's and Conrad Singh's Centercourt 360 webinar series. There was a detailed chart of all his contact moves that, I believe he said he would make available to the webinar participants. I'll try to share it if I get a copy of it.

SeanO

Comment

Originally posted by seano View Post
        Webinar was just ok, David Bailey was presenting his contact moves without being on a court. A lot of his shadow tennis. Didn't present anything new. He was a guest speaker on Ari Zuckerman's and Conrad Singh's Centercourt 360 webinar series. There was a detailed chart of all his contact moves that, I believe he said he would make available to the webinar participants. I'll try to share it if I get a copy of it.

SeanO
        I'm not in love with a lot of his stuff, but I try to keep an open mind.

J

Comment

Attached please find a detailed chart of David Bailey's 15 contact moves, as promised. It's from the webinar he had the other day.
          contact move chart (1).pdf

Comment

Good chart!

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 6581 users online. 3 members and 6578 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
            X