Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willie Goes to Vermont

Willie Goes to Vermont

When I went to film in Vermont with Chris Lewit last summer in Vermont, I took Willie my 3 year old border terrier along. Think he loves tennis?

John, that's a delightful clip. I had a border terrier when I was 9 until aged 20. She was a remarkable friendly and robust little dog. I was thinking of getting another because I am taking up hiking and just know a border could keep up...and some. I have this feeling a border terrier would be a great dog to hike with...just need to convince my wife.
    Stotty

Comment

Think you are right. Willie goes bike riding with me. I just wrap his leash around the handle bar. He can literally run for an hour straight. BTW border terriers are not common in the states. Friendly and so smart. Willie has about 6 different forms of verbal expression. He tells us exactly what he thinks and feels everyday.
      Last edited by johnyandell; 04-30-2020, 01:50 PM.

Comment

William Hayes Yandell! My pal. Incredible dog. Personality, energy, intelligence. Property security at Mt. Lassen. Great clip.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
        Delray Beach
        SETS Consulting

Comment

Agreed on all points!

Comment

Willie is the best! I've watched him grow him during his many visits to the Paradise Court. He's adorable. Now if we could just get him to stop barking at the slightest movement of the tennis ball...

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7680 users online. 9 members and 7671 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
            X