Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forehand Swing Volley

Let's get your thoughts on Chris Lewit's article "Forehand Swing Volley"

Great article. I still like the classic drive volley and use that as much as possible but important to play and practice for the future. The full swinging volley is starting to see more prominence. As courts get slower, defense gets better, players get bigger, grips get more underneath the handle it will limit them to make that transition to a continental. Take time away from opponents and swing out of the air.
    Good details and liking this series alot. Chris is speaking my volley language albeit in a different dialect. Enjoy those gorgeous Vermont Summers Chris!

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
    Delray Beach
    SETS Consulting

Comment

Originally posted by klacr View Post
      Great article. I still like the classic drive volley and use that as much as possible but important to play and practice for the future. The full swinging volley is starting to see more prominence. As courts get slower, defense gets better, players get bigger, grips get more underneath the handle it will limit them to make that transition to a continental. Take time away from opponents and swing out of the air.
      Good details and liking this series alot. Chris is speaking my volley language albeit in a different dialect. Enjoy those gorgeous Vermont Summers Chris!

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
      Delray Beach
      SETS Consulting
      Thanks buddy. Glad you are enjoying the series.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8113 users online. 6 members and 8107 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
      X