Roman Prokes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roman Prokes?

Anyone know how to get in touch with this person - he makes custom rackets out of New York?

Originally posted by hockeyscout View Post
    Anyone know how to get in touch with this person - he makes custom rackets out of New York?
    GET MORE GAME FROM YOUR RACQUET. Pros love us and you can too. With more than three decades experience RPNY Tennis provides products/services for every player that steps out onto the court. SHOP PRODUCTS The "PRO SHOP"
    don_budge
    Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Hey guy - how's Sweden? Pretty high death toll (445) - how are things there?

Comment

Hey guy - how's Sweden? Pretty high death toll (445) - how are things there?
        Yeah hockeyscout...people die. The virus has taken its toll in the nursing homes. Many old people...people that may pass within a year. So it's a disease. I play golf with the head of infectious diseases and he assured me that it isn't something you want to go out of your way to get. Some are having a horrible experience before surviving. But death is a fact of life. My father had a two word game he played with anyone willing to play. What are the two most important words in language? What do you think hockeyscout? What are the two most important words?

Here's an interesting movie. "Death Takes a Holiday"...Yvette Mimieux. People have always died. It's a fact of life. No one here gets out alive.

Sweden has not gotten off Scott free. Even the George Floyd fallout has reached these shores. Suddenly America is under siege! The hate is palpable. The left has declared war! Nothing will appease them now.

Hope that your not so little one is lighting it up. Good luck!
        don_budge

Comment

Two words - don't know - you tell me?

Comment

BTW - the "little one" has been playing men, men and more men and not getting much of a chance to shine. We went back to the one handed backhand - you'd like her simple classic stroke.
            Last edited by hockeyscout; 06-08-2020, 07:29 PM. Reason: Clarity's sake ...

Comment

BTW - the "little one" has been playing men, men and more men and not getting much of a chance to shine. We went back to the one handed backhand - you'd like her simple classic stroke.
              Extraordinary news! My advice is ALWAYS develop the good sound slice first and continually work on the drive. But prioritise the slice. As you know hockeyscout...in all of sports it is best defence that invariably wins in the end. In the beginning and forever thereafter...play the backhand with tactics in mind. Good sound defence at all times and tactical aggression whenever possible. You will find that the backhand will be played more and more aggressively with time. It can be very frustrating to play against such sound and reliable defence.

But the one handed backhand opens the door to aggressive play at the net and a means to get there in the approach game. I like your decision process as the herd goes in one direction. The means to beating every single unit in that herd is in the road less traveled. As you know my "Living Proof" of my paradigm in tennis coaching is Roger Federer. The Federer backhand is a single extraordinary case in point. In his comeback since the equipment change it has been his drive backhand that has gotten most of the attention but it is his slice that he invariably falls back on when push comes to shove. It is the slice that he uses patiently to open up the court and to force his opponent to do something that they find themselves not wanting to do. Above all...Roger is clever. A clever boy. And it is the slice that exhibits his cleverness best of all.

The aggression of your girl's game will without a doubt come from the forehands side which will be relentless first...but keeping always in mind the ability to play defence and tactically. The huge defining factor will be the serve...and that will require a perfectly frictionless motion without a single hint of a hitch.

Best of luck!
              don_budge

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 3029 users online. 4 members and 3025 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
              X