Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussies Love Tennisplayer

Hi John,
    My name is Matt Richards and I live on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland Australia. I am 20 years old and have had my own coaching business for 3 years. I would just like to say that I am a massive fan of yuor articles and your website. It has been a fantastic coaching tool especially through-out the last year. Currently at our centre we have 6 guys with ATP points (all 800-1500) but I'm hopeful they will gradually progress to top 300 over the next year. We are about to start our couple of months of futures and challengers here in Australia.

Your website has also been a great resource in the coaching of my little brother Mark. he recently had a good trip to the ETA group 1 tournaments in Holland, Germany and France winning the doubles at each event and helping Australia for the first time in history win the 14/u world team event.

Thank You so much for such a wonderful website, and i hope you know how highly it is regarded all over the world!!

Regards
    Matt Richards

PS Over the next few year watch Australia regain its place at the top of mens tennis

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 4147 users online. 7 members and 4140 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
X