Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September issue

hi John

When are we suppose to have the September issue online?

Thanks

Seems like we just put up August! Tell me you guys have REALLY studied Brian Gordon's serve article all the way thru already!

Seriously though, Sept is in process.

I hope to have it up by Sept 10 or 11 at the latest. But there are few things that are happening first.

Brian Gordon is coming to San Francisco! This week we are doing some 3D filming of top college players--it's going to produce some incredible data.

We also have an additional unbelievable opportunity for film next weekend. I don't want to jinx it by even mentioning it--yet!

More later.

BY THE WAY-- if you've sent me an email recently and haven't heard back about your subcription or anything else, send it again. Something in the ether or our server or I don't know what-but I know for a fact I've missed a bunch--so don't take it personall! Send it again!

Comment

Today is a special day for us! We are doing a filming in Marin county I'll be talking about later.

We've had to push the issue back a couple of days because of what's involved with all this.

More later and thanks for your patience, if in fact you are being patient!

Comment

Update: Sept issue publication looks like Tuesday night late or early Wed am.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7772 users online. 2 members and 7770 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X