Login Problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Problems?

Anyone else besides me having intermittent problems logging in?

Yes

Comment

Same here.

Comment

Find an old thread and go in through a backdoor ...

Comment

I believe the problem resides in the key chain (autofill) for the login page. The software (safari) doesn't seem to interpret the saved password on the login page correctly.

1 - if you "login" through the main page (using saved information) you will be logged into the forum but not the content section.
          2 - To log into the content section you must then log out of the forum - clear browser history - then manually type the password.

This is my layman's observation for what it is worth.

Comment

Hmmm ... I never bother to read any of the articles on this site unless it's something interesting about psychology - but, I tried to log in to read the Rod Laver piece and could not get on - pity - oh well, it will be there for the next 100 years in the archives waiting ...

Comment

Originally posted by BrianGordon View Post
              I believe the problem resides in the key chain (autofill) for the login page. The software (safari) doesn't seem to interpret the saved password on the login page correctly.

1 - if you "login" through the main page (using saved information) you will be logged into the forum but not the content section.
              2 - To log into the content section you must then log out of the forum - clear browser history - then manually type the password.

This is my layman's observation for what it is worth.
              thanks - that worked ...

Comment

The latest from Manish our programmer: "It's something screwy on the server..." He's been working on it for hours...but he'll get it eventually. I get in one out of two times...others?

Comment

Follow Brian's instructions ... quite the interesting piece on Laver - got to read it ...
                  Last edited by hockeyscout; 09-10-2020, 12:47 PM.

Comment

I haven't been able to login on regular Firefox browser window for a few days, however, if I use a private browser window (stil in Firefox) then I can login no problem.

Comment

I've been using Chrome in Incognito Mode ant that works fine.

Comment

Suggestion: A workaround is to use Google's Chrome browser. I have zero problems logging in and accessing TPN content in Chrome {and normally, not in incognito mode as has been suggested}. As for Apple's Safari browser, I've always had problems using TPN in Safari, reported those long ago, and have stopped trying.

TPN also works fine on Android phones with Chrome, in my experience. Nice rendering. However, the voice-over intro for non-subscribers plays even after I've logged in on my phone. Minor issue.

Note: I have reported one minor problem with TPN in desktop Chrome, erratic formatting when posting photos in forum entries.

Comment

Well I can login in now from multiple computers. How is everyone else doing?

Comment

No luck here. Same situation. Unable to login to the homepage. I can login to the forum but still unable to access the homepage.
                            don_budge
                            Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

I am getting in fine now. Others?

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2895 users online. 3 members and 2892 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                              X