Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about shock trap & Head TiS6

Hi guys

1. I wonder do you take off the shock trap / dampener every time after play and install it again? I can see the trap / dampener really extends the stings, and I am afraid of the tension will damage the stings if it stays long.

2. I am looking for the over grip and replacement grip for my Head TiS6 (mine is 4 3/8), but since I previous bought one over grip (wilson pro), I realised it was too short for my TiS6, and I needed to use extra over grip combined to cover the whole grip.

I just wonder does the TiS6 have a longer grip? If it does, which replacement grip and over grip should I buy?

p.s apparently not all the over and replacement grips have the detail about their length, at least wilson pro over grip doesn’t have this info at the back.

I would suggest going to Tennis Warehouse Message Board for racquet stuff. A very active enthusiast posters over there.

Comment

Originally posted by stroke View Post
      I would suggest going to Tennis Warehouse Message Board for racquet stuff. A very active enthusiast posters over there.
      Is GeoffWilliams still active there?
      don_budge
      Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Nope gone I think.

Comment

It's a shame because Geoff knew a thing or two about equipment, especially strings.

He seemed to get upset when me and few other posters used to talk about Bill Tilden. He couldn't seem to separate Tilden's sex life from Tilden's tennis and it was like he wanted Bill wiped off the face of the earth.

DesDes, I suggest you contact Head re a longer grip as grips are mostly standardised in terms of length. It's their racket therefore they must have grips available for it.
          Stotty

Comment

I am playing tennis right from my childhood. I have used lots of tennis racquets in my life, HEAD Ti S6 is my favorite due to the following reasons.

HEAD Ti S6 Tennis Racquet Specifications:
            • Playability: This Top End Tennis racquet for men and women offers great feel and controllable power to Intermediate to Advanced players.
            • String pattern: Wider Cross-Strings (Open 16x19 string pattern) for added Power and Spin.
            • Specifications: Material – Graphite/ Titanium | Weight (Unstrung) – 215 grams | String Pattern - 16/19 | Head size - 742 sq.cm| Balance – 380 mm | Length – 27.75 in | Grip Size - G3 | Beam – 28.5 mm | Playing Level – Intermediate | Ideal for - Club Players.

HEAD Ti S6 Tennis Racquet Technology:
            • Titanium Tennis Technology: A composite weave of ultra-strong Titanium and ultra-light Graphite fibres which help with weight reduction, while maintaining stiffness and power.

Overall summary:

The HEAD Ti S6 Tennis racquet is an ultra-light (215 gm) model that has great power and control. It comes with a head heavy wide-body; it has a larger sweet spot. The Ti. S6 comes loaded with Head`s Titanium technology, which provides much-needed stability and comfort for the player. Ultra-lightweight reduces stress on arms but delivers a solid feel. It is a great choice for players looking for a lightweight and solid frame especially recreational club players.

The HEAD Ti. S6 will perform best in the hands of players with compact to medium stroke styles seeking an extra-large sweet spot that blends a nice balance of power tempered with an open string pattern; ideal for spin artists with an all-court game.

Hope this will give you a clear idea about the Ti S6 tennis racquet.

Keep Playing! Keep Growing!

Comment

I would question “lesser toll on your elbow and shoulder” if you have an ATP style stroke, but then again, equipment is so specific to an individual.

Comment

Thank you for share the information is very good. If you're interested in incremental online games, as recommended by the suggestions, a cookie clicker will be a good option.
                cookie clicker

Comment

Geoff Williams really knew tennis racquets. I have a very strong feeling if around he would strongly advise not using the Head TiS6.

Comment

Arm problem waiting to happen.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8276 users online. 5 members and 8271 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                    X