Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomic qualifies for AO. I am actually happy for him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomic qualifies for AO. I am actually happy for him.

Yahoo Sport Australia: 'He's back': Tennis world erupts over Bernard Tomic development.

Apparently he worked hard for his victories and showed real application. He got laid into in the presser which he got miffed about. He can't expect much else from the press though. It will be a long road back that's for sure. What a waste of talent he has been thus far.
    Stotty

Comment

Originally posted by stotty View Post
      Apparently he worked hard for his victories and showed real application. He got laid into in the presser which he got miffed about. He can't expect much else from the press though. It will be a long road back that's for sure. What a waste of talent he has been thus far.
      Stotty, I know you and I feel the same about Bernard. I really like his game. He is truly a gifted tennis player, but his potential has been totally wasted. A shame, I do think he could have actually won a major (maybe Wimbledon) if he had trained and gotten in peak condition. I love his game. To me, an out of shape uninterested Roger. I know this is maybe blasphemy, but that is what I see.

Comment

Found this AO 2012 match Tomic vs Fed. Fed was in full flight as usual. Tomic was 17 years old or so. Watching the highlights, one gets the feeling Tomic thought he was the clever one going into this match.

Comment

Originally posted by stroke View Post

Stotty, I know you and I feel the same about Bernard. I really like his game. He is truly a gifted tennis player, but his potential has been totally wasted. A shame, I do think he could have actually won a major (maybe Wimbledon) if he had trained and gotten in peak condition. I love his game. To me, an out of shape uninterested Roger. I know this is maybe blasphemy, but that is what I see.
          It's a stretch.
          don_budge
          Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Originally posted by don_budge View Post

It's a stretch.
            Well, I would not have bet on it.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8513 users online. 3 members and 8510 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
            X