Djokovic & Musetti Practice In Monte-Carlo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Djokovic & Musetti Practice In Monte-Carlo

Intense practice that really shows the quality of shot of both players, a good watch. Also, what a beautiful setting.

I always wonder what the science is behind these practices I see. I saw one national team training day in and day out - won't name the country - but they were basically turning their athletes into Kenyan's tennis players. Sports training is like Mother Nature - tree's sprouting, grass growing, soil, oxygen, season's, rain, hurricanes, sunny days etc! You'd better be a good gardener if you want to be successful in this business and understand what is possible and what is not possible and the importance of seasons and cycles, what to do and when to do it.
    Last edited by tenniscoach1; 04-14-2021, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by seano View Post
      Intense practice that really shows the quality of shot of both players, a good watch. Also, what a beautiful setting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW5qmfBGbyk
      Lovely clip. Great to see Novak hitting right through his backhand at ground level like that...so clean and efficient. It's a stunningly beautiful shot seen at that angle. Mussetti's one-hander is lovely too...nice deep turn and a great ball striking. Just great to see good players training like that...good education for any aspiring junior to watch.
      Stotty

Comment

It's definitely Djokovic. Such a great player he is. He once said, "People look up to me as somebody who is able to switch the image of our country from negative to positive."
        And I firmly believe in it.
        PS: I got the quote from - https://sportsquotes.us/tennis

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7685 users online. 8 members and 7677 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X