No announcement yet.

2021 Serbia Open...ATP 250...Belgrade, Serbia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oddmakers definitely on board with shock and awe Karatsev. He is slight favorite over Berrettini. Berrettini has a massive forehand, but it does not appear to be one iota better that Karatsev's.

Comment

Tremendously gutsy performance by the Russian Aslan Karatsev. His picture should be under the word courage in the dictionary. He had to have been dog tired but he stepped up to the plate and took Matteo Berrettini to the very end of the night. There is so much to like about the competitive performance he put on this week in Serbia. He went the distance with the opponent in the round before Djokovic as well. He never quit and just ran out of gas in the third set tie-break. I didn't look to me that he had his A-game the entire match but he made do with what he had. Gutty performances by Novak Djokovic and Matteo Berrettini as well.
      don_budge
      Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Karatsev obviously has the weapons(more weapons than anyone I would say) to beat anyone on clay or hard court. No player would be looking forward to seeing his name up next at the FO.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 3259 users online. 7 members and 3252 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X