Help! ProCompare!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! ProCompare!

Used to be a very good site called ProCompare - they had downloads of every stroke known to mankind. Anyone have that download link or the files in a folder from that? I had a secretary delete them LOL and I cannot find now. I need to take it, mark down the joint angles and pass it along to one of our equipment builders as he is working on a few machines that specifically designed to hit certain range of motion points. It was a pretty good tool by the way!

Look at the side by side section on Tennisplayer.

Comment

Cannot log into that area - logged in - logged out - changed browsers etc etc. You should ask them to take off the tool that tracks users and that would solve the issue and go to an app version to restrict all the password swapping/trading - one, and only one device will be able to log into the site and you'd move forward very simply. This is not too hard to do - many apps have been made over the past five years, they are all free at GITHUB, coders can implement over one day the existing code and you are all set.

Comment

Email me your password. The site is working for everyone else but you apparently.
        Last edited by johnyandell; 06-17-2021, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Just logged in fine as you.

Comment

Guys - I am really not some sort of amateur with this stuff - I cannot log in to read any article - obviously I can login in to the forum but not any article. Would you like me to send a video showing this issue?

Comment

Originally posted by tenniscoach1 View Post
              Guys - I am really not some sort of amateur with this stuff - I cannot log in to read any article - obviously I can login in to the forum but not any article. Would you like me to send a video showing this issue?
              I have this problem too. What I do is login to the website via Chrome and for the forum I login via Safari. This way the website and the forum logins are entirely separate. You may have to empty your cache and history first to set it up, but using to separate browsers is how I have gotten round the problem. I am not very techy and it's probably a clumsy way to get round the issue...but it works.
              Stotty

Comment

Our programmer is working on it. He is actually rebuilding the whole server. I believe you. But with Chrome I can login off the front page with your login no prob. Or mine. So puzzzling.
                Last edited by johnyandell; 06-18-2021, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2494 users online. 6 members and 2488 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                X