Login Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Update

We have been struggling to solve the periodic login problems. Myself by just closing Chrome and opening Tennisplayer I have always been able to login in normally. I know this hasn't been the case for all. Our programmer is brilliant and has been with us since the beginning and has tried repeatedly to find a solution. We have finally decided we have to rebuild the whole site. Hopefully nothing will change for us all and this will be a permanent solution.

OK I just logged in with 4 other windows open. Try that. And suggestion go to front page and login in and then click on Forum. You guys let us know.

Comment

Okay that worked.
      Stotty

Comment

Everything seems to be working now. As you guys meander thru the site though let me know if you find anything that's not.

Comment

Something's changed for the better. On Firefox, for monthsI had been always using private window to login (presumably because of some caching problem on regular window which meant I couldn't login), but over the last week or so, login in a regular window has worked every time. Thanks

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 3467 users online. 3 members and 3464 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
          X