Patrick Mouratoglou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stotty View Post
    Coaching may only add 20, 10 or perhaps only 5% to the outcome of a player's development...and that figure could vary significantly from player to player. In defence of coaching that 20, 10, or 5% could be vitally important and make all the difference.
    Well put & good info.

In a game of millimeters 5% could be the difference between top 50 and never getting off the challengers.

To me, any player that can get one, solitary ATP or WTA ranking point is among the best tennis players in the world. They're all so good.

Comment

Originally posted by jimlosaltos View Post
      Then again, every time I see a pro player with Kinesio tape dangling from his or her leg, I think "If they believe putting tape on top of your skin helps stimulate blood flow to heal a muscle, they'll believe anything."
      Ha ha! Slightly off topic, but had to laugh. I've tried Kinesio tape on quite a few places, put there be physios - all utterly useless, except one. Taping a wrist that is susceptible to weakness and pain really helps. Do it every time I play.

Comment

Originally posted by glacierguy View Post

Ha ha! Slightly off topic, but had to laugh. I've tried Kinesio tape on quite a few places, put there be physios - all utterly useless, except one. Taping a wrist that is susceptible to weakness and pain really helps. Do it every time I play.
        Glad to amuse

By the way, if the wrist injury is on the right joint above the ulnar (area called the Triangular Fibro-cartiledge Complex or TFCC) where I had surgery, this simple brace might be of modest help.

WristWidget? (Tan Adjustable Wrist Brace for TFCC Tears

Comment

Stotty,
          Agree on the NBTA insights...

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 3298 users online. 5 members and 3293 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
          X