Wimbledon Dress Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wimbledon Dress Code

Even Wimbledon is going to have to back down and relax its dress code with regard to the ladies events it seems. Todays's female players have seen a way to push back regarding the dress code by complaining about the anxiety of having to wear white underwear while playing during their menstrual cycle.

Generations of women don't seem to have had a problem in the past and yet here we are today with a problem. Is it genuine or are women seeking an opportunity to wear what they want and via the 'correctness' card?

You tell me....
    Stotty

Fortunately in modern democracies women are now able to express their opinions and men can choose to listen or not. There was an excellent piece on the BBC during this year's Wimbledon which interviewed former and current women players on this subject. The dress rules should be changed.

Comment

Originally posted by stotty View Post
      Even Wimbledon is going to have to back down and relax its dress code with regard to the ladies events it seems. Todays's female players have seen a way to push back regarding the dress code by complaining about the anxiety of having to wear white underwear while playing during their menstrual cycle.

Generations of women don't seem to have had a problem in the past and yet here we are today with a problem. Is it genuine or are women seeking an opportunity to wear what they want and via the 'correctness' card?

You tell me....
      I don't know the answer to your question, but I certainly could have picked the outcome after the women's complaint here in today's Me Too woke environment.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8555 users online. 7 members and 8548 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
      X