Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single shot at 1/8th speed:

Comment

And in case you're wondering, I'm hitting with my coach Nicolas Rosenzweig who can feed a solid ball off anything I hit. He was ATP 650 and recently qualified as LTA Level 4 performance coach.

To complete the information overload, the racquet is the 2017 Wilson six.one 95 18x20 pattern, strung with x-one biphase 18 gauge at 63lbs (which is also a bit retro if I think about it).
      Last edited by glacierguy; 12-16-2022, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by glacierguy View Post
        And in case you're wondering, I'm hitting with my coach Nicolas Rosenzweig who can feed a solid ball off anything I hit. He was ATP 650 and recently qualified as LTA Level 4 performance coach.

To complete the information overload, the racquet is the 2017 Wilson six.one 95 18x20 pattern, strung with x-one biphase 18 gauge at 63lbs (which is also a bit retro if I think about it).
        Ah, but your omitted how many RPMs and MPHs each stroke is. To better analyze your stroke, we'd also like you to post a heat map of where your shots land so we can gauge the depth you hit with <g>.

Kidding!

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Originally posted by jimlosaltos View Post

Ah, but your omitted how many RPMs and MPHs each stroke is. To better analyze your stroke, we'd also like you to post a heat map of where your shots land so we can gauge the depth you hit with <g>.

Kidding!

Happy Holidays!
          Happy Holidays to you jimlosaltos! Next time out I'll stick the Pocket Radar on the tripod and we can get some MPHs. RPMs are beyond me I'm afraid, but on my forehand, near to zero would be a good guess.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2635 users online. 0 members and 2635 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
          X