Happy Holidays!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Holidays!

Best wishes to everyone on Tennis Player.net for a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

May your every shot catch the lines, and every call go your way, on court and in life.

I enjoy all the posts here, appreciate everyone that shares from experts to weekend hackers (and you lurkers, too! ) Wait. You're thinking I'm the only hacker here? Could be . John's created a great community here but the content comes from all of you. Thanks y'all.

filedata/fetch?id=99237&d=1671569374&type=thumb

#
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by jimlosaltos; 12-20-2022, 02:59 PM.

Thanks, Jim! You're amazing. I am just loving the ginger cat. I had one just the same called Ronaldo....who I named after the Brazillian soccer player called Ronaldo not the Portuguese Ronaldo. The Portuguese Ronaldo has lost his marbles and I am not so keen on him. The Brazillian Ronaldo was something else...a blisteringly quick and exhilarating player.

Ronaldo the cat lived for 19 years!

I haven't been posting much during the World Cup as I have been enjoying Messi working his magic. I will be back with a vengeance soon.

Happy Christmas to you and everyone else on the forum...and to the great JY, of course.
    Stotty

Comment

Happy Christmas everyone. Thanks Jim for your original insights throughout the year, some great information in there.

Comment

Really appreciate your input Jim. John has really created an informed, yet welcoming group.

Comment

Originally posted by doctorhl View Post
          Really appreciate your input Jim. John has really created an informed, yet welcoming group.
          Thanks & agreed.

Comment

Thanks all!

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8963 users online. 1 members and 8962 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
            X