Adelaide ATP 250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by don_budge View Post

Well played stroke. It is no shame to lose to the "Big 3" or the "Big 4" or to any "Big". This guy really showed me something here. He has been hanging in there a long, long time. A lot of guys have come and gone. He is still out there pitching. Wonderful to see. I wonder what he could possilby have left in the tank for the Australian Open. Not a whole lot I would guess. Three out of five is a different ask. But I give him a shot out of a profound respect for a guy who brought it back from the abyss. The drug suspension for kissing some Nicaraguan Babe in a bikini down in MiamI or the Keys where he was drinking Gumba Smashes who had cocaine on her lips. Imagine that? Sounds like me in a former life.
    Well, if one is going to get suspended.........

Comment

Originally posted by stroke View Post

Well, if one is going to get suspended.........
      Hah!

I always thought that when Martina Hingis was suspended for a similar offense, she should have claimed she also kissed the mysterious "Pamela".

Might have gotten her sentence shortened <g> After all, there was a precedent.

Besides, it would added to the glamorous tale of world-traveling coke-sniffing tennis amour Pamela.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8784 users online. 1 members and 8783 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
      X