Thanks and farewell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks and farewell

I am coming to the end of my subscription and don't plan to renew. I wanted to take this last opportunity to thank John Yandell for his wonderful site which has rekindled my enthusiasm for tennis over these last 5 or so years and educated me enormously. I also wanted to thank those on the forum who have taken the time to comment on my strokes or respond to my questions. I have thoroughly enjoyed my interactions with so many of you who have a far deeper knowledge and understanding of tennis than me.

Using the cliche of breakups "it's not you, it's me". The site is as fantastic as ever, but I no longer feel able to treat myself to the content.

I wish you all the best, and thanks again.

Yep...parting is always such sweet sorrow. Go with God glacierguy. Stay informed...or not. It's up to you. You've been a great contributor and will be sorely missed.

Read this daily. Stay in touch. ...don_budge
    don_budge
    Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Just one more thing glacierguy...here is a book for you. Specially for you of all people. You should read this and hopefully...well we'll see. An amazing tale...right in your neck of the woods.

don_budge
      Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Originally posted by glacierguy View Post
        I am coming to the end of my subscription and don't plan to renew. I wanted to take this last opportunity to thank John Yandell for his wonderful site which has rekindled my enthusiasm for tennis over these last 5 or so years and educated me enormously. I also wanted to thank those on the forum who have taken the time to comment on my strokes or respond to my questions. I have thoroughly enjoyed my interactions with so many of you who have a far deeper knowledge and understanding of tennis than me.

Using the cliche of breakups "it's not you, it's me". The site is as fantastic as ever, but I no longer feel able to treat myself to the content.

I wish you all the best, and thanks again.
        You'll be missed!

Good luck & Happy Trails.

Comment

A big loss!!

Comment

I tend to agree with John. You will be a big loss. You have conducted yourself impeccably throughout your time on the forum and have always been considerate and respectful to others. You have good opinions but you are also a good listener too. I have thoroughly enjoyed our interactions and hope you will one day come back to the forum.

Me, I'm a lifer. If I'm not posting, it means I've probably croaked.
            Stotty

Comment

What a shame. Always valued what you've had to say on any topic, gg.

Never say never. You might find you can't stay away...

Anyway, all the best.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 3022 users online. 10 members and 3012 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
              X