Show your club....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 10splayer View Post
    Good for you Kyle, that is a beautiful club...However, it doesn't surprise me, as you seem like a passionate, informed, and classy young man..We need more of your kind in the industry.
    Thanks 10splayer.

Nice words. Maybe too nice. Nothing special about it. Just trying really hard like everyone else in this world. It's the people you surround yourself with and learn things from that make you who you are. Glad you like the pictures.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
    Boca Raton

Comment

This is our club. Its called 2021. Right next door to the house. We moved indoors now, however, we will be back in the spring to compete. Its an old USSR court, and no one uses it now. Lines are kind of broke, but I did remodel it this summer by putting in a hitting wall (you can see it in the photos, its pretty classy.
      Last edited by hockeyscout; 11-05-2014, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Last edited by hockeyscout; 11-05-2014, 12:37 PM.

Comment

This is our new hitting wall. If you miss it goes over the fence, and into thorny bushes, so you'd better be consistent!

I am sorry, however, I removed sign on the wall as I did not want it stolen. It states.

2021. Tennis Success Isn't an Entitlement. It's Earned. Here. Now.

Regards
          worldsworsttenniscoachwhoknowsnothingaboutgrips
          Last edited by hockeyscout; 11-05-2014, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Great clubs everyone. Good idea to post pictures.

I also like your place Hockeyscout. It looks more like my club. Just remember The Spartak Tennis Club in Moscow was run down but they produced a great many top professionals. Places like ours Hockeyscout builds character. As one well known coach likes to say ''Flip it.'' Make it a positive.

Comment

Originally posted by gordonp View Post
              Great clubs everyone. Good idea to post pictures.

I also like your place Hockeyscout. It looks more like my club. Just remember The Spartak Tennis Club in Moscow was run down but they produced a great many top professionals. Places like ours Hockeyscout builds character. As one well known coach likes to say ''Flip it.'' Make it a positive.
              We've got no heat at our MMA gym, our lights are broken, our lockers are from the 1940's and our athletes are dirt poor. The place is almost going out of business every month, and the last thing on anyones mind is making cash, we're just trying to keep the electric turned on every month! And, our kids are beating the living hell out of everyone in the country by a wide mile. Go figure.

Comment

My Club…Knistad Country Club

Come and take a golf or tennis lesson from me…at the Knistad Country Club in Sweden. Teaching golf and tennis in a foreign country. Not bad for a poor Columbian kid trying to make a living. Golf and tennis…God's gift to mankind in terms of recreation.

På Knistad älskar vi golf! Vår golfbana ligger precis runt hörnet från herrgårdens huvudbyggnad. Ett riktigt golfparadis. Boka här.

This is actually my second club…it's seasonal work at Knistad. I'll post some pictures of my "day" job soon..
                Last edited by don_budge; 02-22-2015, 01:31 AM.
                don_budge
                Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

looks awesome don_budge. Is there a tennis section on the website?

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
                  Boca Raton

Comment

Quaint and rustic…Knistad Country Club

Originally posted by klacr View Post
                    looks awesome don_budge. Is there a tennis section on the website?

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
                    Boca Raton

It is awesome in a quaint sort of way. The golf course is really nice…without being overly manicured. A bit rustic you might say.

Teaching golf has been great training for teaching tennis. I always say that I learned more about tennis from playing and teaching golf than I learned from playing tennis. Curious thing to say…I know. But the swing is the thing…particularly in golf. Little swings share commonalities with big swings. Much as it does in tennis.

But the same cannot be said for the two rather sad tennis courts. I proposed to the new owner of the hotel that he resurface the two with a new red clay court product that my friend Magnus Gustafsson and Emilio Sanchez sell. I also recommended that he add two more courts to make it a unique golf and tennis hotel…something that would be rather unique in Sweden.

It would make an ideal setting. It is located out in the Swedish country side. Very quaint and delightfully old.
                    don_budge
                    Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Thanks for sharing. How far away from Stockholm?

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
                      Boca Raton

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7633 users online. 6 members and 7627 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                      X