Video Camera Blues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by don_budge View Post
    I'm sold. Tough is essential. Phil, you might want to reconsider as you have already lost one camera. Does yours have the wifi connections also…this will enable you to operated by remote control with your iPhone?

Amazing technology...
    Yeah, except it is shipping already...

Might get Stotty's too however, and use the other only for vacation.

Comment

Just got the Stotty's Olympus stylus tough tg-3. Will try it out tomorrow... I also got the new Casio for really slow motion video. Am all set.... Will be using the Olympus next week when I train with my ex-ATP pro friend in Dubai...

PS: Have not found how to do slow motion on the Olympus camera, seems to be not in the menu, however, since I would do slow motion just for really short clips, I'll use the Casio...
      Last edited by gzhpcu; 03-04-2015, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Video looks good. Figured out how to set 240 fps, will try out Friday morning... I feel a lot better knowing that it is ruggedized.... Will still use the Casio for high speed serve videos... Casio has great HD quality.

Comment

Training session with Olympus went fine, 250 fps is similar to Casio. Happy to have a camera I don't have to worry about getting hit. Thanks, Stotty for the tip.

Comment

Feed back…Olympus TG-3

Originally posted by gzhpcu View Post
            Training session with Olympus went fine, 250 fps is similar to Casio. Happy to have a camera I don't have to worry about getting hit. Thanks, Stotty for the tip.
            …and thanks for your feedback. It will help to motivate me to wrestle the money from my desperate finger tips.
            don_budge
            Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2370 users online. 5 members and 2365 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
            X