No announcement yet.

2015 Coupe Rogers…ATP 1000…Montreal, Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True, a bunch of whiny bitches. The comment pales in comparison to any contact sport, ie, hockey, football, etc. You should hear some of the trash talk that goes on in the field! Tennis is becoming more of a battle field sport, along with the lower elements that come along with that, is trash talk, but the leftovers of the gentlemans' sport, and Gimelstob making such a big thing about it, will be looked back on as quaint.

Kyrgios beat Nadal and Federer as a teenager. Anyone who can do that will be #1 some day.
    Last edited by GeoffWilliams; 08-13-2015, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyscout View Post
      I really like Geoff's quote he used on here one time -- whiney bitches.

What an absolute bunch of drama queens.

Stan's an experienced pro, and he taunted a young kid (Kyrgios) just finding his way on the pro tour, then he turns around and says,

" ... Oh, poor me, he picked on me ... "

When he gets it right back (Wawrinka).

I know exactly what happened, and so do the rest of you.

Poor Stan. Right. Lets face it, the guys a loser. Even Federer's wife taunts the guy. I don't blame his girlfriend for cheating on the guy. The guy is a dud (Wawrinka). He's got a very bad history.

Not only did Stan engage the kid to act out, he then poured salt on the wounds of his opponent by mocking him even further in social media.

What bunch of pathetic individuals.

Stan should shut his mouth and be a pro's pro and handle it behind closed doors.

What a bunch of manipulative people.
      Being a pro's pro and handling it behind closed doors? Kyrgios' comment should have been made behind closed doors if he was a pro.
      I'm not defending Wawrinka. He was complaining about Kyrgios' pace of play. How does it go from complaining about the pace of play to mentioning the infidelities of Stan's girlfriend and a fellow tour player? Keep it on the court right?

Kyrgios got fined $10,000 by the ATP. Clearly, he did something wrong.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
      Boca Raton

Comment

The Girl…What about the Girl?

Originally posted by klacr View Post
        Being a pro's pro and handling it behind closed doors? Kyrgios' comment should have been made behind closed doors if he was a pro.
        I'm not defending Wawrinka. He was complaining about Kyrgios' pace of play. How does it go from complaining about the pace of play to mentioning the infidelities of Stan's girlfriend and a fellow tour player? Keep it on the court right?

Kyrgios got fined $10,000 by the ATP. Clearly, he did something wrong.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
        Boca Raton
        I was just wondering how the parents of the girl might feel about this "little trash talking". I was wondering if parents that have girl tennis players as their children might not think of this angle as well.

Trash talking and monkey howling in the stands might just become a staple in the sport of tennis as it descends into the abyss of "Big Time Tennis" ala "Big Time Wrestling". What a circus. The comment pales in comparison? Comparison to what? It's low life behavior any way you slice it.

"Real Men" and "Whiney Bitches" often confuse themselves and each other with one or the other. They get so busy sucking up to one another. There seems to be an echo in this forum. Such disdain for traditional behavior and morality.

You can have it all. I am not long for this sport. Roger is going to make some more token appearances and his token appearances have more substance than the whole rest of the tour combined.

We talk of evolution of the species but clearly we see that things are devolving and unraveling at the seams. It's in our politics and our sports and it has manifested itself in the families. It's like a cancer that is spreading…while the band plays on. You guys crack me up…your take on morality is amusing if not scary. No it is definitely scary.

Nick Kyrgios is a symptom. The comment that he made was absolutely gutter trash. How anyone can justify it is truly beyond me. Why would you drag the reputation of the girl into it? How is Wawrinka's love life any business of yours? Talk of his karma is deranged…who made you jury, judge and executioner? Typical comments…not at all out of character either. So judgemental…so deranged.

These are more symptoms of the sick and dysfunctional human race. Kyrgios disappeared by Isner. Good riddance. See you never Nick…hopefully. Who cares? The guy is so completely self absorbed that he is dangerous…to himself and others. He won't make it to the top…he won't make it any where near the top. Even if he makes it to the top…he'll find he is still on the bottom. Thanks for the great debate…everyone here knows where they stand.

Whiney bitches and real men. Pumping their chests like howling monkeys. Stan's a loser…last time I checked he had two Slams in his pocket. Take a look in the mirror.
        Last edited by don_budge; 08-13-2015, 09:40 PM. Reason: for clarity's sake...
        don_budge
        Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

The only reason the ATP Tour got away with fining Kyrgios' 10,000$ is because let them get away with it. What kind of people does this kid have working for him? Complain loud and hard about what Stan said - did, bitch, moan, whine, complain, write reports, play the media and do the same thing the veteran pro is doing. Where are this kids coach, media handler, agents, advisors right now -- they should be in full gear defending their player (right or wrong).

Stan bullied the kid during the match, and now he is doing the same after the match, and follows up and goes in for the kill.

If that happened to Serena Williams her dad would have carved everyone a new ass and said they were all racist and hates blacks or come up with something wild.

He would have gone into serious bitch - complain - whine - lawyer - sue mode (even if my guy was right or wrong), and trust me, no one screws with his kid. No one. Trust me, his little girl runs the tour. The tour is afraid of them. They don't want to be branded racists.

They'd never have the balls to fine Sharapova 10,000$ either. Her agent and people have something unique - its called a nut-sack. Just look at the spat the two of them had over Gregor. That was a cat fight. This, its a joke. Your girlfriend cheated on you. So what? Stan starts crying like a whiny bitch, playing up the media and preaching. What an absolute suck of a man.
          Last edited by hockeyscout; 08-13-2015, 10:11 PM.

Comment

So apparently talking trash about Vekic is not an issue here. I think we can remove the word "gentleman" from the dictionary since it is archaic.

Comment

Originally posted by don_budge View Post
              I was just wondering how the parents of the girl might feel about this "little trash talking". I was wondering if parents that have girl tennis players as their children might not think of this angle as well.

Trash talking and monkey howling in the stands might just become a staple in the sport of tennis as it descends into the abyss of "Big Time Tennis" ala "Big Time Wrestling". What a circus. The comment pales in comparison? Comparison to what? It's low life behavior any way you slice it.

"Real Men" and "Whiney Bitches" often confuse themselves and each other with one or the other. They get so busy sucking up to one another. There seems to be an echo in this forum. Such disdain for traditional behavior and morality.

You can have it all. I am not long for this sport. Roger is going to make some more token appearances and his token appearances have more substance than the whole rest of the tour combined.

We talk of evolution of the species but clearly we see that things are devolving and unraveling at the seams. It's in our politics and our sports and it has manifested itself in the families. It's like a cancer that is spreading…while the band plays on. You guys crack me up…your take on morality is amusing if not scary. No it is definitely scary.

Nick Kyrgios is a symptom. The comment that he made was absolutely gutter trash. How anyone can justify it is truly beyond me. Why would you drag the reputation of the girl into it? How is Wawrinka's love life any business of yours? Talk of his karma is deranged…who made you jury, judge and executioner? Typical comments…not at all out of character either. So judgemental…so deranged.

These are more symptoms of the sick and dysfunctional human race. Kyrgios disappeared by Isner. Good riddance. See you never Nick…hopefully. Who cares? The guy is so completely self absorbed that he is dangerous…to himself and others. He won't make it to the top…he won't make it any where near the top. Even if he makes it to the top…he'll find he is still on the bottom. Thanks for the great debate…everyone here knows where they stand.

Whiney bitches and real men. Pumping their chests like howling monkeys. Stan's a loser…last time I checked he had two Slams in his pocket. Take a look in the mirror.
              Maybe their daughter should not have been parading around town?

Good lesson for her not to (a) run around on your man and (b) don't date your co-workers.

Two important life lessons.

Look, these WTA girls, they know the score.

You know exactly what Stan did to a raw out of the woods rookie don_budge.

You are not so naive are you?

And I bet this kid will have more majors in nine years than Stan.

Funny, they all said the same things about Agassi.

He won, and revolutionized the game for the better and made the sport more marketable.

Tennis really needs to have more of an edge to it like the other sports.

It will happen in time, and it will be player driven.

See, I guess the tennis gods of the tour needed Andre. Let him get a free pass on meth, and fine 10,000$ to Nick for saying something that was actually true (I am sure, as I have seen no flat out denials).

Its a double standard here.

Personally I think Nick made a mistake by not standing his ground.

The tennis tour should be a bit more professional and get tape delay because the people in the TV control room really screwed up letting that go on a live broadcast. I'd be raising such shit right now if I was that kids agent for letting that fall through the cracks. What unprofessionalism on the part of the organizers. In the NHL they have that sort of deal figured out as it happens when real men go into battle (things getting said).
              Last edited by hockeyscout; 08-13-2015, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Don't forget all the peds. Why hire a weight lifter any way? Agassi got away with a lot. And McEnroe was the all time worst guy at using dark energy to play. The worst ass hole ever to swing a pro frame. Learned from Nasty the previous worst. Now his contemporary, is doing the same, and will buckle to the crowd, and stop using dark energy to play well. The game will suffer for it, as he will now not reach his full potential. Someone needs to speak to him and have him watch some tape, of how well he plays when he draws from the dark side.

Comment

I'm sure some people on this forum may say Kyrgios is a breath of fresh air and brings personality to the game. And that's more disappointing. Personality is one thing but tactless, disrespectful and uncalled for remarks about other players is poor behavior. Kyrgios lost a lot of fans last night.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
                  Boca Raton
                  Looks like you hit the nail on the head Kyle..

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffWilliams View Post
                    Don't forget all the peds. Why hire a weight lifter any way? Agassi got away with a lot. And McEnroe was the all time worst guy at using dark energy to play. The worst ass hole ever to swing a pro frame. Learned from Nasty the previous worst. Now his contemporary, is doing the same, and will buckle to the crowd, and stop using dark energy to play well. The game will suffer for it, as he will now not reach his full potential. Someone needs to speak to him and have him watch some tape, of how well he plays when he draws from the dark side.
                    I am sure Conners said worse to McEnroe.

You know I wonder what would happen today if McEnroe and Connors did this:

I bet worse was said.

This all was just whiny drama.

Comment

as for who Nick Kyrgios has in his corner, Nick Kyrgios is being coached by Lleyton Hewitt.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
                      Boca Raton

Comment

Sorry to hijack this thread with talk of Kyrgios. Sadly, with this dilemma it takes away from the players who are actually still playing in this event. Let's get back to giving attention to the players who deserve it.
                        Today are the quarterfinals.

Djokovic-Gulbis
                        Isner-Chardy
                        Nadal-Nishikori
                        Tsonga-Murray

I'm seeing Djokovic,Isner, Nishikori and Murray getting through.

Nishikori has pretty much wrapped up the #4 seed for the US Open
                        Djokovic still head's and shoulders above the rest.
                        Tsonga is the defending champ (as odd as that sounds)

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
                        Boca Raton

Comment

Any bets for the final? I am going for Djokovic vs Nishikori...

Comment

That Chardy-Isner match was wild. 3 tie-break sets. Chardy, despite a game that doesn't seem to evoke amazement, Chardy gets himself into the semis of a masters 1000 event.

Think Nishikori is going to tear into Nadal tonight. At least I'm hoping. Nishikori improves more and more each time I see him.

This tournament is Djokovic's to win. Everyone else playing for 2nd place.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
                            Boca Raton

Comment

Think Nishikori is going to tear into Nadal tonight. At least I'm hoping. Nishikori improves more and more each time I see him.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
                              Boca Raton

Djokovic dodged a bullet last night but I was never concerned, even at match points. You just felt Djokovic was going to get every ball back with purpose when he was behind. And he did.

Nishikori thumped Nadal. As Predicted.

Djokovic beat Chardy earlier today and is in final awaiting winner of Murray-Nishikori match-up.

Chardy overacheived this week making semis. Good for him.

Not to get ahead of myself but Cincinnatistarts next week. Qualies began today. America's Big Hope Frances Tiafoe who won the Orange Bowl as well as Kalamazoo lost to Nicolas Mahut 6-3, 6-2. Stats not pretty from Tiafoe. That serve is a liability.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
                              Boca Raton

Comment

Looks like a 4.0 serving. Bad coil, etc.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8170 users online. 4 members and 8166 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                                X