Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by don_budge View Post
    Never saw a soul. Not one in one hour.
    That, my friend, is why you are such a good thinker...a standalone thinker. Take solace in that.

I think Murray knew he was going to win as soon as he walked on the court today. I think that is what made it so easy for him and how he was able to play so freely.

And, yes, wooden rackets at Wimbledon 2017 would make an interesting spectacle. There would be only one player in the tournament capable of playing with wood and maintaining his full repertoire. The tournament would be his for the taking...one feels.
    Last edited by stotty; 07-10-2016, 02:34 PM.
    Stotty

Comment

Missed the men's final. Will watch the replay later tonight. Was on court all day with USPTA Testing. To be honest, I didn't really feel like I needed to watch it live. I felt as though Murray would pull it off. His experience and style thrives on what Milos was handing him.

Murray is not my favorite player, but I'm able to appreciate him more and more and more. He's won Wimbledon twice. That's not too shabby. It's two more than I have...for now

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
      Boca Raton

Comment

The Full Repertoire...

Originally posted by licensedcoach View Post
        And, yes, wooden rackets at Wimbledon 2017 would make an interesting spectacle. There would be only one player in the tournament capable of playing with wood and maintaining his full repertoire. The tournament would be his for the taking...one feels.
        Oh to see Roger Federer playing with a Dunlop Maxply...that would be sublime.
        don_budge
        Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

The Snoozer...

Originally posted by klacr View Post
          Missed the men's final. Will watch the replay later tonight.
          Kyle LaCroix USPTA
          Boca Raton
          That should help you to sleep well.
          don_budge
          Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Originally posted by don_budge View Post
            That should help you to sleep well.
            I don't sleep. But thank you.

I stayed up and only made it through two sets, then got distracted and moved on from there.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
            Boca Raton

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8024 users online. 7 members and 8017 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
            X