Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 U. S. Open Championships...ATP 2000...New York, New York, U. S. A.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hockeyscout View Post
    Sometimes you gotta be the lone wolf, go at it on your own for a bit, build it, find success, show real results and expand with people who get what you want to do (if they don't, do what Trump does and show them the door so quickly everyone's head spin - he fires all these people on purpose, and you will see in year 2-3-4 everyone will fall into line).

You got a real opportunity now!

Happy retirement sir!
    Thanks Coach hockeyscout. By the way...I haven't really retired...I resigned from my position at the Skultorps Tennis Klubb. I'm just getting started. For instance...these past three days I have taken snow removal backwards some twenty years. Instead of using a snow blower or letting my neighbour Christer plow our road, I am doing it the "sherpa" way. Using a shovel. We have a 400 meter driveway and I am done with all of the doors and roads in our little compound. I'm heading down the driveway now. Just like your daughter...five whacks (one whack equals three shovels full") then get a breath. Repeating until dead tired...then take Puntzie for a walk. In the woods. Clean air.

Your post was such positive energy...I really appreciate it. I'm free now...thank God almighty. Free at last!
    don_budge
    Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

• I got to really understand early in life what functional strength before it became a word tossed around by $200 an hour trainers - I was born near the north pole and we had the heaviest wet snow you'd ever see. Everyone would always say I had natural strength but I earned it the hard way at nine year old controlling a big scoop shovel, steel welded shovel that was five feet wide across and heavy as hell for a kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by don_budge View Post

Your post was such positive energy...I really appreciate it. I'm free now...thank God almighty. Free at last!
        He's so happy. He was feeling like he was getting beat up. And then-- congeniality!!!! (I'll bet you two guys could get a rake-off on 18 holes at mirage@loghead.)

Comment

• Originally posted by johnescher View Post
          That guy should restrain himself whenever it comes to women's tennis, lest people think that A. he doesn't like women and B. he doesn't like Afro-Americans. And TennisPlayer might well ask why it doesn't have women in its discussion board the way it once did and how it could increase the number of women on its subscription roll.

The story of Sloane Stephens' recovery from surgery (and the extent of that recovery) is more intriguing than whether some expat in Sweden is still licking his wounds from Billie Jean's victory over Bobby Riggs many decades ago. So yes, something is as dumbed down as it can possibly get but not what the expat thinks.

I won't return here for several days to avoid a likely squawk and altercation usually in the form of foul obscenity from more than one person and worthy of the president himself. Let's just hope the expat, muttering under his breath that no one is going to push him around or mess with him since he is a tough guy from Detroit, doesn't give a case of rabies to his dog Puntzie.
          Originally posted by johnescher View Post
          But if the increase in area was that significant, why wouldn't he be twice as good with a Weed 125?
          I like the allusion at the end. "Thank God almighty. Free at last!" About time you put some respect where respect is due.
          I always knew that deep beneath the bluster you actually liked black people.

He's so happy. He was feeling like he was getting beat up. And then-- congeniality!!!! (I'll bet you two guys could get a rake-off
          on 18 holes at mirage@loghead.)
          Originally posted by johnescher
          I'm very confused.
          don_budge
          Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

• don_budge has always been real nice with my daughter - I sent him some videos this week, I was grateful he gave us the time of day, spent 45 minutes on the phone explaining a few ABC's of tennis and even wrote a few helpful emails. Its all about the money for a lot of people in this business - and, I won't let my daughter get involved in that wall street name dropping game of tennis. Steve - great guy - and, he's a man who is very interested in player development. Not many guys so willing to help a player and dad who are nobodies in the sport like us.

Comment

• Originally posted by bottle View Post

But if the increase in area was that significant, why wouldn't he be twice as good with a Weed 125?
              Once Fed hits the senior tour, he can pull out the Weed, 125 that is.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8837 users online. 2 members and 8835 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
              X