Good article on Zverev dislike of Tsitsipas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by don_budge View Post
    outstnading interview... thx for the link... i'm a rafa fan (though lately my fandom has been waning due to his excuses), but i really like tsit...

Comment

Originally posted by nytennisaddict View Post

outstnading interview... thx for the link... i'm a rafa fan (though lately my fandom has been waning due to his excuses), but i really like tsit...
      Outstanding interview? Isn't that interesting. It isn't so often that anyone says that one of these guys gives an outstanding interview. But Tsitsipas is interesting. He is completely frank and a little bit glib. He speaks his mind and not in an aggressive way...but in a thoughtful way. But he raises a bunch of interesting points. I am almost tempted to do a transcript. It is an outstanding interview. The guy is charismatic.

don_budge
      Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Originally posted by don_budge View Post

Outstanding interview? Isn't that interesting. It isn't so often that anyone says that one of these guys gives an outstanding interview. But Tsitsipas is interesting. He is completely frank and a little bit glib. He speaks his mind and not in an aggressive way...but in a thoughtful way. But he raises a bunch of interesting points. I am almost tempted to do a transcript. It is an outstanding interview. The guy is charismatic.
        it's outstanding in that he's completely candid about what he's thinking. who admits, "i almost gave up..."?
        most interviews are pre-canned snooze fests, and the occasional funny ones (ie. roddick).

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2935 users online. 5 members and 2930 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X