No announcement yet.

2019 Roland Garros...ATP 2000...Paris, France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That break showed what intensity and shot making it takes to get to Nadal. He has to keep it going just like Nadal. The next point is the most important thing in the world, for 3 or 4 hours.

Comment

• Rafa breaks straight back. I have seen players match Nadal but only for so long. It's like playing a White Walker.
      Stotty

Comment

• We desperately need Dominic to get this first set having worked so incredibly this far.
        Stotty

Comment

• Originally posted by stotty View Post
          Rafa breaks straight back. I have seen players match Nadal but only for so long. It's like playing a White Walker.
          So true, like playing a White Walker. Oddmakers had Nadal at an 80% chance of winning the match going in. It is probably about 90 or 95% now.

Comment

• Standard has dropped a little in the second set. Nadal has looked the more comfortable of the two players so far.
            Stotty

Comment

• Nadal is looking like all his other FO wins have kinda looked. If Thiem can get to tiebreaker in 2nd, we will see. If Nadal wins 2nd set, I guess odds go to 99%.

Comment

• Great performance to win the second set. Nadal slipped up at the end of the second set...lapsed just ever so slightly. Game on...
                Stotty

Comment

• Obviously huge for Thiem. He took it through constant hard work. Cannot help but feel proud of him. It is on now and Thiem is in his prime physically.

Comment

• Oh ye of little faith. Went out for a walk with the dogs...right after the first set. We were pulling for Thiem the whole way. Pushing it. The limits you know. Me...the wolf and Puntzie. Wouldn't you know it...my boy Thiem pulls out the set. Just keep hammering Dominic. Just keep hammering. Make that skunk wish his mother never had him.
                    don_budge
                    Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

• If he can serve heavy and accurately and get bashing the ball from inside the baseline, you never know. It's whether Dominic can keep up physically. Don't forget he played three and a half sets yesterday. Nadal looks fresh as a daisy to me.
                      Stotty

Comment

• Nadal shows us all once again he is always engaged and ready to pounce. 3rd set looks done.

Comment

• Originally posted by stroke View Post
                          Nadal shows us all once again he is always engaged and ready to pounce. 3rd set looks done.
                          It does...Dominic needs some Valyrian steel here.
                          Stotty

Comment

• Originally posted by stroke View Post
                            Nadal shows us all once again he is always engaged and ready to pounce. 3rd set looks done.
                            I'm leaving now. I've better things to do. I'm going to practice the golf swing. But I don't give up on Dominic as long as he doesn't give up. He has to fight this monster every step of the way. I don't give up on him. IN fact if he can do it...he can do it without me. I have better things to do. Better swings.
                            don_budge
                            Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

• It is like we said last year I think, no one is ever going to be better than Nadal at FO. Age will get him. I guess the main question will he end up with 12, 13, or 14. Staying at 12 does not look like a good bet.

Comment

• It became a rout in the end. Rafa wins the event 12 times...unreal. That could be a record that never gets broken.
                                Stotty

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8178 users online. 6 members and 8172 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                                X