The Effortless Serve Doug King Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Effortless Serve Doug King Part II

I was viewing Doug Kings The Effortless Serve Part I on TennisOne in the wrap up at the end he mentions there is a part II of the course which has drills for the information conveyed in part I. I searched the internet and could not find any of the DVD's for the course. Is there a way to find the remaining portion of this course to be included on the TennisOne site or can the DVD be purchased? I know some think his theories are complex and difficult to understand but for some reason they seem to resonate with me.
    Last edited by r_finch; 02-16-2020, 07:48 PM.

Yeah sorry but no...somehow Tennisone blew it away before we acquired it....unless some subscriber out there downloaded it or has the DVD???

Comment

Thank you for the message. I sent an email to Meadowood asking if there was a DVD for sale or if they would make it available for posting since I did not know what type of copyright agreement you had with him. I guess it does not hurt to ask maybe I will get a reply.

Comment

If Doug has it fine with me! We could even add it to Tennisone on line. Let me know.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2925 users online. 10 members and 2915 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X