The Effortless Serve Doug King Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Effortless Serve Doug King Part II

I was viewing Doug Kings The Effortless Serve Part I on TennisOne in the wrap up at the end he mentions there is a part II of the course which has drills for the information conveyed in part I. I searched the internet and could not find any of the DVD's for the course. Is there a way to find the remaining portion of this course to be included on the TennisOne site or can the DVD be purchased? I know some think his theories are complex and difficult to understand but for some reason they seem to resonate with me.
    Last edited by r_finch; 02-16-2020, 07:48 PM.

Yeah sorry but no...somehow Tennisone blew it away before we acquired it....unless some subscriber out there downloaded it or has the DVD???

Comment

Thank you for the message. I sent an email to Meadowood asking if there was a DVD for sale or if they would make it available for posting since I did not know what type of copyright agreement you had with him. I guess it does not hurt to ask maybe I will get a reply.

Comment

If Doug has it fine with me! We could even add it to Tennisone on line. Let me know.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2686 users online. 2 members and 2684 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X