No announcement yet.

Western and Southern Masters 1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DB, yes America is caving in. Back to tennis, RBA, the gatekeeper, had a lot of questions for Medvedev, and unlike the big 3 have almost always done, Medvedev could not answer the question. I personally am not surprised. RBA is a pro's pro, as tough an ask as it comes. Great win for RBA.

Comment

And next up Novak, who has won all 9 Masters 1000's at least one time. To me, the 2nd best achievement in tennis behind Nadal's 12 FO's.

Comment

Novak, who is pretty much the gold standard of clinical, does it again vs Struff.

Comment

Originally posted by stroke View Post
          DB, yes America is caving in. Back to tennis, RBA, the gatekeeper, had a lot of questions for Medvedev, and unlike the big 3 have almost always done, Medvedev could not answer the question. I personally am not surprised. RBA is a pro's pro, as tough an ask as it comes. Great win for RBA.
          RBA is like having chewing gum stuck on the sole of your shoe; murder to get rid of no matter how much you wipe your shoe on the pavement. Dull as can be, though. Novak and RBA is always a snoozer for me. Novak can never quite hit him off and always ends up having to do it the hard way, not pretty.
          Stotty

Comment

Sometimes, it is not pretty ha.

Comment

Originally posted by stroke View Post
              It isn't that easy stroke. You see what they have done now. Racial inequality rules. But America has never been better in this regard. So what gives? It's the color purple revolution that I wrote about in the old "Trump For President" thread. Both of the Clinton's wore purple when Hillary conceded. Bill wore a purple suit when he spoke before the DNC. These are the progressives busy at work. Remember the quote I posted by Fyodor Dostoyevsky in his epic novel about the lead up to the Russian Revolution which devolved into Communism. Does anybody have any idea how many lives this idea cost the Russian people?

"The Devils"...Fyodor Dostoyevsky 1871

"I have already hinted that all sorts of low-class individuals had made an appearance among us. In troubled times of uncertainty or transition all sorts of low individuals appear everywhere. I am not talking about the so-called "progressives", who are always in a greater hurry than everyone else (that is their chief concern) and whose aims, though mostly absurd, are more or less definite. No, I am speaking only of the rabble. This rabble, which you will find in any society, usually rises to the surface in every period of transition, and is not only without any aim, but also without an inkling of an idea, merely expressing with all its strength unrest and impatience.. And yet this rabble without realizing it itself, almost always finds itself under the command of the small crowd of "progressives", who act with a definite aim, and it is they who direct this scum where they like, provided they themselves are not composed of utter idiots, which, however happens, too." Fyodor Dostoyevsky…”The Devils”, Part III Chapter 1

I posted this in the run up to the 2016 election. My warning to America has come to fruition. Once again I warn you. Now with extreme prejudice. You are seeing this being played out in front of your very eyes. The Covid-19 fits nicely into their wheelhouse. It is all designed to upset the order and replace it with chaos.

Black Lives Matter? Do they? Does the black community take care of itself? The systemic problems are social problems in the community. It's been that way for many, many years. It is, of course, a very long discussion and a very difficult one. Why? Because people do not want to hear the truth. The truth was laid bare over one hundred and fifty years ago by Fyodor. Read those words...and weep.

Blue Lives Matter. They are the line between chaos and order. This isn't going to be pretty either.
              don_budge
              Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Jacob Blake had a knife on the floorboard of his car when he was shot by police, said the Wisconsin Department of Justice, which also has identified the officer who shot him as Rusten Sheskey.

Comment

Kinda interesting, Tsitsipas compares Opelka and Isner serves.

Reilly Opelka retires in the first set of his Cincinnati quarterfinal contest against Stefanos Tsitsipas on Wednesday. Tsitsipas is through to the semis.

Comment

The servebot wins the 1st set in a tiebreaker showing absolutely no emotion. At least he did not appear to be on the verge of a nap as he was vs Murray.

Comment

This no drama no fans format seems to be an absolute wheelhouse for the servebot. He is up 4-1 in the 2nd. If Raonic gets to the final vs Novak. should he get past gatekeeper RBA, could be very interesting. Novak is the only player other than Fec that can seem to get to the Raonic serve a bit.

Comment

average 2nx serve speed, Raonic 123, Stef 97.

Comment

Raonic just routines Tsitsipas in the 2nd. As The Borg on Star Trek might say, "resistance is futile". Joking aside. the Raonic serve, 1st and 2nd, just as good as it gets.

Comment

Novak loses the 1st set to RBA. A bit of drama, Novak early 2nd set calls for trainer. neck and stomach problem. Milos is not interested.

Comment

Just as expected, Novak and RBA is about as dull as it gets. Even Novak himself doesn't see to fancy this one. He's got neck problems and stomach problems it seems. Sensible thing would be to bow out and give us all a break.
                              Stotty

Comment

Oh the drama

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2959 users online. 5 members and 2954 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                                X